Connecting with your clients and prospects like never before with our complete text marking system.
Mobile Text Marketing with Lead Generation and Group Messaging
TEXT Announce is a mobile marketing system that enables small business owners, educators, marketing gurus, and more to capture leads and send SMS text messages to specific groups.
Which industries benefit from TEXT Announce?
If you have a retail shop or small business, SMS is the perfect way to engage your customers while offering them something of value. Build your database and keep in constant contact with your clients by sending them text messages with coupons, announcements, appointment reminders, and more.
Need to blast out a last-minute homework assignment? Want to remind students and parents of an upcoming field trip? SMS Group messaging is the perfect way to get your text message out to your students and parents in a fast, effective way.
REAL ESTATE PROS
Getting leads is critical to helping agents and brokers grow their business. But quick follow-up could mean all the difference between a dead-end lead and a closed deal. That is why TEXT Announce includes two very important tools to aid real estate professionals in their ability to follow up with leads in a timely manner.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
The SMS marketing opportunity for restaurants and bars is significant: the data demonstrates that mobile guests – who must opt-in to receive your text messages – are super fans, highly engaged, and consistent. Target this group with special offers – exclusively for them!
THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY
No more excuses or missed haircuts. Now you can schedule your clients’ appointments and automatically send them text message reminders!
Churches across the country have already discovered the power of Texting! Group text messaging does more than just enhance communication with your congregation, text messaging helps build tight communities. Send inspirational messages, event reminders, donation requests, youth group trip reminders, and more!
DOCTORS & MEDICAL
Need to send out text messages to patients reminding them of an upcoming appointment? With our service, you can do just that! Setup multiple reminders to go out a week before, a day before, and even the day of! The feature is proven to help your patients keep their appointments! Avoid the “No-Shows” with this handy tool!
SPORTS TEAM MANAGERS
Send group messages to team members alerting them instantly of a rain-out, practice change, team party, or anything you want! This tool is a great way to get the information out FAST and effectively!
Are you an event or party planner? Text Marketing is a great way to reach a large audience and invite them to your event! You can even text confirmed attendees directions to the event, along with parking info.
What are you waiting for?
Give TEXT Announce a try today!
Capture leads by allowing a customer, student, employee, etc. interested in your product, service, special offers, or homework assignments, to text one of your KEYWORDS to your custom toll-free digit number!
With Group Messaging, you can send text messages alerting each group of special discounts, price reductions, an upcoming event, homework assignment, appointment reminders – just about anything!
Want to set up messages to send at a specific time and date? With our system, you can schedule your SMS group messages or schedule messages to go out to individuals one at a time!
Text Auto-Responders will allow you to enter a custom message that will be dynamically sent to any prospect as soon as they text your Keyword to your unique local number.
Want a simple way to remind your clients of an upcoming appointment? SMS is the perfect tool for you. Set up appointment reminders to automatically send your clients prior to their appointment.
These are unique KEYWORDS that you can use to have people opt-in to a group or campaign. After you create your Keywords, you can set up auto-responders that will send a TEXT to the person utilizing your Keyword.
TEXT FOR MORE INFO
Want to capture leads and send prospects the information they are seeking or to a website for more information? Setup auto-responders to instantly send messages to anyone who texts for information!
With our CHAT feature, you can respond to any message that your client responds to. This is great for appointment rescheduling, confirmations or simply an acknowledgment that their message was received!
Track the usage of your keywords, messages, leads and more! With our analytic tool, you can see how many messages were sent, how many were received, which keywords were used most and more! Being able to track your success is key for any type of marketing.
Looking for Mobile Statistics?
- Effective: 98% of recipients read their text messages, 90% within 3 minutes.
- No need to download apps or have a smartphone.
- 75% of teens and young adults text, sending an average of 60 texts per day!
- 32% of respondents in TIME Mobility Poll say they would rather communicate by text than by phone, even with people they know very well.
- 97% of Americans text at least once a day making it the most frequently used app on a smartphone. (Pew Internet)
- In the US, over 6 billion text messages are sent each day. (Forrester)
- Texting is the most common cell phone activity with over 80% of American adults. (Pew Internet)
- Text messages have a 98% open rate, vs email that has only a 20% open rate. (Mobile Marketing Watch)
- SMS messaging has a 45% response rate. Email has only a 6% response rate. (Velocify)
- 90% of all text messages are read in under 3 minutes. (Connect Mogul)
- 96% of smartphone users text. (Acision)
- On average, Americans exchange twice as many texts as they do calls (Nielsen)
- It takes the average person 90 seconds to respond to a text message – vs 90 minutes to respond to an email. (CTIA)
- Millennials prefer automated text messaging over IVR, including speech-based solutions (Frost & Sullivan)
- Sales prospects who are sent text messages convert at a rate 40% higher than those who are not sent any text messages. (Velocify)
- Nearly 25% of marketers are currently using SMS messaging. Over 65% of them report texting as being “very effective.” (ExactTarget)
- 70% of U.S. consumers appreciate getting SMS or emails from healthcare providers. (Loyalty 360)
- 75% of people would like to have offers sent to them via text message. (Digital Marketing Magazine)
- 44% of consumers would rather receive product details and other marketing messages through SMS over any other marketing channel. (Direct Marketing Association)
- Nearly 70% of employees think their companies should use SMS messaging to communicate with employees, and 86% say it should not be reserved for just customer communication. (Vitiello Communications Group)